Puglia – in a strategic position with a high pedestrian crossing, for sale started sandwich shop, fryer, take-away in the historic center of Barletta. The activity is developed inside in a commercial space on two levels recently renovated and composed as follows: entrance with area dedicated to take-away and quick consumption with large counter and fully equipped open kitchen, public toilets, room in the rear part for about 50 seats with adjacent warehouse compartment; room on a mezzanine level for about 10 seats; second room in the basement to be used for placing an additional 50 seats (currently not used). The characteristic barrel vaults and the refined rustic-style furnishings give the restaurant a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, ideal for families and groups of friends. Thanks to the wise management of the owners and the quality of the raw materials used, over time the business has become an important point of reference not only for the large loyal clientele, but also for the many tourists who populate the charming town every year. confirming the growing turnover.
This offer represents the ideal investment for those looking for a thriving business to take over, with important development prospects and located in an area rich in resources at the center of important tourist flows. Proposals for sale are being evaluated. Private negotiation.
· RESTAURANT SECTOR
· ACTIVITY: RESTAURANT – PANINOTECA – FAST FOOD
· LEGAL FORM: SAS
· STARTING YEAR: 2016
· EMPLOYEES: 3
· PROPERTY OWNED: NO
· INTERNAL SURFACE SQM: 350
· MONTHLY RENTAL FEE: euro 809.00
· EXPIRY OF THE LEASE CONTRACT: 2028
· COVERED: 60
· AVERAGE ANNUAL TURNOVER: 200,000 EURO
· PARKING AREA: NO
• EXCELLENT BUSINESS TOUR
• CONSOLIDATED PRESENCE ON THE MARKET
• LOYAL CUSTOMERS
• RENOVATED LOCAL
• EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
An important commercial center, the city of Barletta, overlooking the Adriatic Sea, was the scene of the famous Challenge, the epic clash between Italian and French knights, which took place in 1503 in the countryside between Andria and Corato, in the territory of the city of Trani and ended with the victory of the Italian team, led by captain Ettore Fieramosca.
Important tourist destination, famous for the Romanesque cathedral and the Swabian castle and known for the extraction and processing of its stone quarries (the stone of Trani) and of Moscato wine. Seat of the court, it was in the past the capital of the province of Terra di Bari and subsequently the seat of the Apulia court of appeal.
DO YOU WANT TO BUY A COMPANY ALREADY STARTED? HERE ARE SOME ADVANTAGES
• Avoid lengthy and expensive bureaucratic procedures
• Enjoy an existing market position
• Take over relationships with suppliers already defined
• Starting from a consolidated customer base
• Take advantage of the organization and equipment of the previous management
• Have an idea of what the turnover could be
• Significantly reduce the risk associated with the unknown quantity of a new activity
• Work on critical issues, improving service
• Take over and then cancel the presence of a potential competitor
• Begin immediately to generate revenue rather than waiting for the physiological start-up times
• Have a faster return on investment
FILL THE FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION
To maintain privacy, I ask you to fill the form and send me your request for information. I will contact you immediately.